Tutorials on our Wiki
You can read tutorials for HYPE modelling tasks on our Wiki. Below are direct links to that wiki.
General HYPE tutorials
Specific functions in HYPE
- Automatic calibration with HYPE
- Updating with flow observations and more
- Lake and river floodplain tutorial
- Set up water temperature (T2) simulations with HYPE
- HYPE parameter regionalisation method
- The soilstretch functionality
- Glacier initialization options
- Transfer point sources to PointSourceData.txt
Not in HYPE
The HYPE Model – An introduction
An introduction to the history of the HYPE model and the different functions presented by Lic. Göran Lindström, Hydrological Research, SMHI, Sweden. This lecture was given as part of the Open HYPE course, held annually at SMHI in Sweden.
The HYPE Model – Automatic Calibration
Introduction to automatic calibration in the HYPE model presented by Dr. Jafet Andersson, Hydrological Research, SMHI, Sweden. This lecture was given as part of the Open HYPE course, held annually at SMHI in Sweden.
On site training
Please also check our page about the training we offer at our premises in Sweden at SMHI.