We offer tailored consultancy services upon request.
Please contact us!
See examples of our consultancy services below.
SMHI offers consultancy services to facilitate effective water management by tailoring our tools to specific conditions. For instance, the sensitive archipelago of Åland poses a great challenge for water management as polluting substances can originate both from land and sea sources and mix in the coastal zone. SMHI has refined an in-house tool on request by Ålands water managers, based on a coupled land-sea models to describe the origin and transport of nutrients. The tool is publicly available online and visualizes the state of the environment in different maps and diagrams. Data can also be downloaded and combined with other information to identify the most effective measures to improve water quality. We are happy to help with similar consultancy services!
We help public and private organizations for optimal management of water resources to ensure quality, health, safety and sustainable development.
Our experts work with you to tailor services and plan actions for different aims:
- Analyze the effect of climate change on water quality and water quantity in rivers, lakes and groundwater reservoirs
- Sustainable urban planning for growing resilient cities
- Prevision of droughts and floods for improving risk management plan
- Hydraulic modelling for flood mapping and dam safety in a future climate
- Ensure provision of clean fresh water for drinking water supply
We offer you our long-established experience and expertise. Contact us today to find out how our comprehensive range of services can help you.